You currently do not have any items in your shopping cart.
Shipping costs: Total:
General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Delivery
I. AREA OF APPLICATION
All deliveries provided by IwantMohr (hereinafter referred to as the seller) are performed exclusively on the basis of these general terms and condition of sale and delivery. Any alternative terms and conditions on the part of the customer shall not apply unless we should confirm these in writing. There are no supplementary agreements.
II. CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
1. The following regulations only apply if ordering on our online-shop www.iwantmohr.com.
2. In case of the conduction of a contract this contract applies with:
3. The presentation of products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer for the conclusion of a purchase agreement.
4. In ordering the desired goods, via internet, e-mail or by telephone the customer makes a legally binding offer to conclude a purchase agreement. The purchase agreement is entered into once this offer has been accepted by the seller.
5. The order is only successful if you have gone through our ordering process (1. click on “buy now” button next to product, enter personal data, payment adress and click on the button “Buy now”). You will receive an automaticly generated confirmation afterwards.
1. Our prices are based on § 19 Abs. 1 UStG tax free. Only specific shipment fees apply.
2. We only accept payment in advance. The product costs have to be transferred immediately after the purchase.
1. If not stated differently the products are ready for shipment straight after your purchase. We do send the products straight after receiving your payment.
V. RETENTION OF TITLE
The purchase item shall remain the property of the seller until paid for in full.
VI. RETURN POLICY
We hope you will love everything that you order from us, but don’t worry if something isn’t quite right, you have 14 days to return, or to exchange the same item for a different product (as long as it is the same price or lower). The terms apply as soon as you receive the instructions.
We’ll give you a full refund (or difference, if any, in the case of exchanges) by the same method you used to pay, and all we ask is that items are returned clean, unworn and have no traces of usage. Please note that external items can only be returned if they are unused and in their original packaging.
The return notes go to:
We will let you know when we receive and approve your return. Then we’ll confirm and send the item you would like in exchange or issue a refund by the same payment method as your order. If the product was in the expected state, you pay the return costs.
All payments back to your account will be conducted within 30 days from the date of the return announcement.
VII. DATA PROTECTION
The customer expressly agrees to the processing and use of his/her data. Data requisite to complete the transaction shall not be stored, but used temporally. All personal customer data customer will naturally be treated with discretion. The forwarding of data to a third party without the express permission of the customer shall not occur. The seller undertakes to use all legal means to avoid any breach of integrity and confidentiality of the personal data collected.
However, the security, the confidentiality or the integrity of the data sent on the Internet cannot be guaranteed because of the nature of the network.
In particular, the seller cannot be held responsible for the loss, the communication to a third party or the fraudulent use of your user ID and password, which cannot be directly attributable to the seller.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case of activation of the IP anonymization, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA.
On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Furthermore you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.html. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
X. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. In the event that a provision of these general terms and conditions or any other agreement in the scope of this contract should be invalid, this shall not prejudice the validity of the remaining provisions. The statutory provision shall apply in substitution of the invalid provision.
2. German law, excluding the UN Sales Convention (CISG), applies exclusively.
| Admin area|